MAKE A SPLASH
Join Now For $0 Enrollment!Learn More
It’s only 25% perspiration. Take the quiz in our e-zine to find out what makes up the other 75% and learn what workouts are best for you.DOWNLOAD
As a CAC member you have access to hundreds of weekly Group Fitness Classes as part of your membership, including dance, yoga, cycle, strength training, boxing and kickboxing, pool classes and so much more. Plus, we have professional style weight rooms and some of the best Personal Training and sports training around, like our Masters Swim Team and Triathlon Training programs. We even have dedicated Pilates studios that offer one on one sessions plus small group classes to members and non-members alike. Bottom line, we are here to empower you to achieve the healthy lifestyle you want. With Chicago Athletic Clubs, you’re more than a member, you’re part of a community.