Fondly called, LPAC. \noun: el-PAK\.
The LPAC building was originally Lincoln Turner Hall. Members—men, women, boys and girls—were proudly called “Turners.” The Turners were a national organization of about 70 social and athletic groups founded by German immigrants in 1848. Lincoln Turner offered gymnastics, dancing, swimming and weight training instruction and trained many Olympians over the years; think: balance beams, side horses, trapezes, parallel bars, etc. Since 1924 The American College of Physical Education, an accredited co-ed trade school for coaches, health supervisors and dancing teachers, offered classes here in what was described in ads as an “unusually large gymnasium.” It eventually merged with DePaul University in 1946. So a strong tradition in fitness has been paramount at Diversey and Sheffield for almost 100 years!
LPAC provides valet service to members in the lot adjacent to the club during regular club hours.
Up to 2 Hours Complimentary!
2-3 Hours $4
3-4 Hours $20
4-5 Hours $50
In the event that the main lot is full, members will also have access to the parking lot at St. George Church
Church Lot Fees
Up to 3 Hours Complimentary!
3+hours Subject to Towing