Dance Fitness Classes
Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That is exactly what Zumba class is all about. Get ready to get your heart pumping.
Experience new styles of movement with CAC classes like Nia, Hip Hop/Funk, and Les Mills BODYJAM™.
Barre and ballet workout classes help you tone, strengthen, and elongate your muscles with workouts inspired by traditional ballet practices.
Our gyms in Chicago and Evanston offer dance fitness classes with multiple different styles of movement, including:
- Nia: This high-powered energizing workout gives you a new body and a new life. Nia is a mind-body technique for all fitness levels blending concepts from jazz, ballet, martial arts, yoga and other forms of movement into expressive, energetic, creative exercise.
- Hip Hop/Funk: Get your workout in while dancing with this straight-forward, funky, hip hop street dance class. Groove and burn calories, as each move is broken down to its most simple form. No dance experience needed, just a fun attitude. Movements are mostly low impact.
- BODYJAM™: BODYJAM is the Les Mills cardio workout with an addictive fusion of the latest dance styles and hottest new sounds, putting the emphasis on having fun as much as on breaking a sweat. If you want to dance, there’s nothing like it. House, Hip-Hop, Drum n Bass, trap, all styles of electronic dance music, it’s the soul of BODYJAM. This is legit!
Our gyms in Chicago and Evanston offer two ways to experience ballet and barre workouts:
- Ballet Burn: Raise the bar on your workout. Ballet Burn is a results-driven fitness class utilizing hand weights and ballet-based movement to create lean lines and improve flexibility and posture. No experience or barre needed.
- Barre/Barre Burn: Designed to effectively strengthen, tone, and balance the entire body, these are fat-burning workouts that integrate the use of the ballet barre and various props. Each class includes several highly effective sequences of toning and resistance exercises with an emphasis on the core, arms, and lower body. These are challenging, no impact classes that produce maximum results