As a former athlete myself, wellness and good sportsmanship have always been at the core of my values. I firmly believe in the benefits of regular exercise and well-balanced nutrition. I design customized plans for those who want to achieve well-being, desired levels of performance in sports, or just to complete daily tasks more easily. I commit to my clients and their journey every step of the way to make sure they get results!
Education, Experience and Credentials
- B.S. in Physical Education
- Minor in Elderly Exercise Science
- 20+ years of professional experience, taught physical education at all levels (from K-12 to college), coached the track and field and military pentathlon teams at the Argentine Air Force Academy, worked as athletic trainer for different competitive sports teams and individual athletes, worked with people with disabilities, overweight individuals and older adults. Former 4x Track and Field National Champion, 2x IRONMAN 140.6 Finisher.
- Personal Fitness Trainer, WITS
- Cancer Exercise Specialist, CETI
- Golf Conditioning Specialist, GMP Fitness
- Core Training Specialist, GMP Fitness
- Running Techniques, WITS
Cross training. Weight loss management. Balance, Core Exercises and Flexibility. Injury prevention for baby-boomers and older adults. Circuit training. Athletic training for sports enthusiasts.
Specialist Level Trainer
847.866.6190 ext. 245