Next session begins
Wednesday, February 6th.
Join CAC's team of kettlebell certified trainers for an in-depth 6 week journey into one of the most effective tools in the gym for building your strength, improving your power, and burning fat: The Kettlebell.
The Advanced Kettlebell SGT program will meet 6 times
2/6, 2/13, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27
(class will NOT meet 2/20 and 2/27)
at Lincoln Square Athletic Club
Duration: 6 weeks
You'll leave the Advanced Kettlebell Program with:
- Step by step instruction of how to effectively (and safely) use one of the most impactful tools in the gym.
- The knowledge to perform the following advanced kettlebell movements: double kettlebell swing, double kettlebell clean, double kettlebell press, the high pull, the snatch, and the bottom up series.
- Hands-on personal coaching around your technique and goals with a certified instructor for 6 weeks, so you know what YOU should be working on next to excel with your kettlebell skills.
- 6 weeks of simple and very effective kettlebell workouts that build on your skills week-to-week.
- Guidelines and advice on how to use the advanced kettlebell skills in your personal program.
Our team has gone through the most respected kettlebell certification programs in the country, including StrongFirst and MBSC. We've designed a 6 week course that will build upon basic kettlebell skills. It is recommended that participants have done our Beginner Kettlebell program or are coming in with prior kettlebell knowledge.
If you're unsure of your skill level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if this program is right for you!