Join CAC's team of kettlebell certified trainers for an in-depth 6 week journey into one of the most effective tools in the gym for building your strength, improving your power, and burning fat: The Kettlebell.
We're offering the program at:
Lincoln Square Athletic Club - FULL!!
Beginning February 11th
West Loop Athletic Club
Beginning March 13th
Lakeview Athletic Club
Beginning February 16th
Duration: 6 weeks
You'll leave the Beginner Kettlebell Program with:
- Step by step instruction of how to effectively (and safely) use one of the most impactful tools in the gym
- The knowledge to perform the following introductory kettlebell movements: the swing, the goblet squat, the turkish get up, the clean, the press, the windmill, and carry progressions.
- Hands-on personal coaching around your technique and goals with a certified instructor for 6 weeks, so you know what YOU should be working on next to excel at the kettlebell swing
- 6 weeks of simple and very effective kettlebell workouts that build on your skills week-to-week
- Guidelines and advice on how to use the kettlebell in your personal program
Our team has gone through the most respected kettlebell certification programs in the country, including StrongFirst and MBSC. We've designed a 6 week course that will build your kettlebell skills from the foundation up, with an emphasis on overarching strength and movement principles, so you can confidently use the kettlebell in your personal program.